We offer a sophisticated E-procurement solution, which allows our customers to
control content, specification standards and global pricing for all major OEM products
in managed hardware and services catalogs and this in over 175 countries globally.
We are currently looking to expand our Antwerp based team with a Finance &
What we do
ACSL, headquartered in Antwerp Belgium, is a young and growing company that provides an international B2B trading platform able to manage all aspects of online procurement.
We offer a sophisticated E-procurement solution, which allows our customers to control content, specification standards and global pricing for all major OEM products in managed hardware and services catalogs and this in over 175 countries globally.
We are currently looking to expand our Antwerp based team with a Finance & Administration Support.
What you will do
You will be responsible for all administration and incoming/outgoing payments and will act as point of entry/contact for our accountant.
Your daily tasks/responsibilities will consist of following:
• check the incoming payments on the bank accounts and book them in our internal system Global Access (GA)
• reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• process all incoming invoices in GA
• ensure all necessary data are sent to our accountant timely
• act as point of contact for our accountant
• assist our CEO to prepare budget and other reporting
• assist HR with personnel management (recruitment, hiring, policies, payroll,…) and office management
• planning, organization and logistic support for international meetings, training and events organised at our Antwerp HQ
• first reading and screening of contracts for penalty clauses
What skills we are looking for
• you are precise, detail-oriented and deliver high quality work
• you love working with figures
• you have an analytical mind and strive to increase efficiency
• you have strong MS Office/computer skills
• you have strong organisational and time management skills
• you maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
• you are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
• you have a Bachelor in Office Management and/or experience in a comparable position
• you live in Antwerp or in the close vicinity of Antwerp
Why we like working for ACSL
• we like the multicultural work environment
• we have colleagues all over the world
• we have flexible working hours and can work from home 2 days a week
• we have a very attractive, recently renovated office in the center of Antwerp
• we can build our own career and can choose our own career path
• attractive salary
If you can identify with the above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume and application letter to Barbara Lemm, HR Manager ACSL, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Built with Mobirise - Read more