ACSL manages a large range of IT resellers, referred to as BP - Business Partner, around the world.
The Orderdesk is managing the relation with all these BP’s.
What we do
ACSL, headquartered in Antwerp Belgium, is a young and growing company that provides an international B2B trading platform able to manage all aspects of online procurement. We offer a sophisticated E-procurement solution, which allows our customers to control content, specification standards and global pricing for all major OEM products in managed hardware and services catalogs and this in over 175 countries globally.
We are currently looking to expand our Orderdesk team in the LATAM or USA Region.
What Orderdesk is doing
ACSL manages a large range of IT resellers (referred to as BP - Business Partner) around the world. The Orderdesk is managing the relation with all these BP’s. We have 15 Orderdesk Managers (ODM’s) working for our Orderdesk, they all report to the Orderdesk teamleader. Our ODM’s are located in various countries around the world and work from home or from our co-working space in Cluj, Romania.
What you will do
The ODM is responsible for building, maintaining and further developing the relation with some of the BP’s.
Your daily tasks/responsibilities at the Orderdesk will consist of following:
- BP basic set up and training
- BP open items management - make BP fully autonomous
- BP profile completion and surveys
- BP relationship and development management
- BP local business development
Daily tasks involve as well:
- Handling/prioritizing escalations, requests and/or urgent tasks from inside/outside the system
- Keeping track of daily/weekly KPI in regard to order processing and BP account management
- Following up with BP’s via the platform, chats and calls
- Assisting BP with completion of their corporate profile and with updating orders
The job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and supportive coaching from management and peers.
What skills we are looking for
• you are precise, detail-oriented and deliver high quality work based on guidelines and procedures
• you have an analytical mindset and like to solve problems
• you work in a steady, consistent way and respect deadlines
• you are helpful and have a supportive way of communicating with others but at the same time can be a persuasive and convincing communicator when required
• you are a good and patient listener but also possess a sufficient degree of assertiveness to guide the BP in the right direction
• you follow the guidelines and defined procedures
• you are able to work in an (online) team environment
• you want to become an expert in your job
• you are willing to develop your current knowledge with further training
• you have strong MS Office/computer skills
• you have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages is an asset
• having obtained a business degree is a plus
Why we like working for ACSL
• we like the multicultural work environment
• we have colleagues all over the world
• we work from home
• we can build our own career and can choose our own career path
• attractive salary